Database maintenance notice
Over the weekend we ran routine maintenance on our database servers. Today we are re-syncing all our user accounts across all servers to make sure all data is in sync.
Between 11:15am and 12:37pm today (PST Pacific Time), one of our servers fell out of sync, so it may have appeared to a handful of our users, that they had lost some data.
All servers are back in proper working order and no data has been lost. We apologize for the inconvenience.
I just want to reassure all our users:
- Data integrity and security is our highest priority
- Vyew is continually sync’d and backed up across multiple U.S. locations
- All Vyew rooms auto-save to the servers every 3 minutes
- Incremental backups are made every night
- Complete snapshot backups made every 3 days
Summary: What happened today, was not a loss of data, but data going out of sync for about 1 hour.