New Features – May 2011 (v4.15)
- Subscribe to Comments – get an email notification when someone responds to your comments
- Multi-select obects – Move multiple objects (text, images, etc) in a room at a time
- New Keyboard Shortcuts
- Read on to learn more…
Here’s what we’ve been working on over the past month:
- New Feature: Subscribe To Comments- When responding to a comment in a room, now you can get an email notification when someone else responds to it. Anyone else who comments on that thread also has the option of subscribing.
- Add: Multi-select objects in a room- Though we already had this in the old Vyew 3, we just added this into Vyew 4.
- Fix:Laggy Rooms – We identified a problem which caused random users in a room to experience a 3-5 second lag/delay time in the interface. It was related to our auto-saving feature, and has now been fixed.
- Fix: Scheduled Meeting Sync Mode – When scheduled meetings were set to sync mode, they were not actually switching to sync at the time of the meeting. (Fixed in v4.13, March 2011)
- Add: Keyboard Shortcuts (Hotkeys) – Use these shortcuts for better productivity in a Vyew Room.
- Control-RIGHT — Go to the next page
- Control-LEFT — Go to previous page
- Control + (plus) — Zoom In
- Control – (minus) — Zoom Out
Keyboard Shortcuts while an object is selected
- Control-UP — Layer object on top of others (after selecting the object)
- Control-DOWN — Layer object below others (after selecting the object)
- Control-X — Cut
- Control-C — Copy
- Control-V — Paste
- Delete — Delete selected object
- UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT — Nudge an object a little (when it’s selected)
- Shift-UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT — Move object a further distance (when it’s selected)