Vyew Progress Update (Dec 09)
A few changes this last month:
- Desktop Sharing – We are working to make this feature more stable and work more seamlessly among presenters. We have installed a few new changes which should facilitate a smoother experience. We are still working on a few more stability features to be released next month. If you still have any problems, be sure to submit a test report here, and use the Vyew Accelerator for desktop sharing.
- Dynamic Button – The button plugin allows collaborators and up to open external link URL’s automatically for everyone in the room.
- Bug fixes – A lot of minor bug fixes including single apostrophes in book names sometimes had problems redirecting when opening.
We have been working hard on our next major version release, Vyew 4.0. We hope to have this launched early in 2010.
- New, easier to use interface
- Faster interface response times
- Faster drawing tools response times
- Higher security
- and much more…. to be listed later.