New features – Nov 2011 (v4.22)
- Search easily within rooms
- Improved Page Manager - Page thumbnails and “File View” shows all the files uploaded to that room
- Organize Your Invited Rooms – You can now drag rooms you’ve been invited to, into your own folder structure.
- Improved Drawing Tools
Improved Page Manager
- Search within the Room – Search for text within comments, documents, page names or text tool within the room.
Pages/Files Tab – With the Files Tab, you can view all the different files that have been uploaded to this room, find which page they’re on or download them.
- Thumbnails help you visually search for a specific page.
- Dock to Side- Click DOCK to keep the Page Manager always visible on the side of the room.
Organize your invitations
Improved Drawing Tools
- Precise location of Text tool - previously, when placing the I-beam text tool mouse icon, the text did not type exactly where it was placed. This has been fixed.
- Predefined line widths - For speed and simplicity, we add preset line widths. You can also select other line widths with the sider.
- Use the arrow keys to move media to an exact location - Once you select an image, document, or other media in your Vyew Room, use the arrow keys on your keyboard to shift it pixel by pixel for exact placement.
- Fixed: copy/pasting of lines – There was a bug where pasted lines became shifted, and did not stay in the proper location.
- Multi-language Text tool - The Text tool and other text fields now accept typed input for non-Western languages such as Chinese, Russian, etc.
- Edit multiple media properties at once - For example, if you multi-select several lines and shapes, you can then change the line color and thickness all together.