- Search easily within rooms
- Improved Page Manager - Page thumbnails and “File View” shows all the files uploaded to that room
- Organize Your Invited Rooms – You can now drag rooms you’ve been invited to, into your own folder structure.
- Improved Drawing Tools
- Comment Flags – Mark items as that are questions, tasks, important, etc
- Upgraded MP3 Player – Insert MP3 files directly onto a page
- Upload Multiple documents at a time
- New Comment Notifications
- And more - Read on to learn more…
We would like to encourage all of our users to switch their account to Vyew 4. We are no longer developing or supporting Vyew 3. Read more
Start the Meeting Wizard
In the room where the meeting is scheduled, click on Invite, then See who has access…
…then in the invitation list, click the Edit icon for the meeting.
Editing the Scheduled Meeting
Adding Invitations to the Meeting
The Invitation Wizard will show a list of all the currently invited people. To add people, type in their email addresses, comma separated. Click Next.
Changing the Meeting Time
Here, you can edit the scheduled meeting time. Click Next.
In the final screen, clicking FINISH will save the scheduled meeting information and re-email everyone who was scheduled to attend.
A few months ago Vyew was invited by Google to join their new Web Store. This week, we’re proud to announce Vyew as one of the Google’s featured apps in the Web Store. You can think of the Web Store like the appstore is to the Ipod. It provides users with a simple portal to explore and install web apps into their Chrome browser.
In order to take advantage of the Web Store, Read more