Setting up a Custom Logo Banner
Users who have the “Custom Logo Banner” upgrade may have their logo installed into their meeting room. The logo takes the place of where advertisement banners normally go in free accounts.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long does it take to set-up a Custom Ad?
Please allow up to 24 hours for your logo to be activated after submitted.
2. Who will see my Custom Ad?
Once activated, your logo will appear in the top margin of all your Vyew Rooms viewed by all participants.
3. Can I submit an animated GIF file or Flash file?
Yes, you can submit an animated GIF or Flash file for your Custom Ad, but is discouraged. This could be distracting from your web meetings.
4. Can I submit a Custom Ad of a dimension other than 468×60?
Yes, you can submit a logo of any dimension up to a maximum of 468 pixels wide and 60 pixels high. For example, you can submit a 234×60, 120×60, 88×31 and so forth.
5. Can I change my Custom Ad?
Yes, you can change your Custom Ad. Simply send us an email with the updated ad as an attachment to support@vyew with the subject line “Logo Banner Change”. Please allow up to 48 hours for logo changes.
How to set up your Logo Banner
Getting the banner ready to submit
- Create your logo in a photo editing program with the maximum dimensions of 468 pixels wide by 60 pixels tall.
- Save the ad as a JPEG file.
- Email the logo as an attachment with your vyew login email address to support@vyew with the subject line of “Custom Logo Setup”.