Using the Webcam
Up to 4 people can broadcast their webcam at the same time, but everyone in your room will be able to watch. Anyone else will have to wait for one person to turn off their camera before they will be able to use theirs.
To Use the Webcam
- From inside a Vyew Room, click on the Webcam Button in the upper right.
- You may see the Adobe Flash Player Settings box. Click Allow, then Close.
If You Are Using a Mac
- Flash sometimes chooses the wrong camera device on Macs, so your camera may not work initially. You may need to manually choose the correct camera.
- Control-Click anywhere in a Vyew Room and select Settings…. When the Flash Settings box appears, click on the Webcam tab, select a different device, and click Close.
- Macs usually have several different camera “devices” listed, you may need to try each one, sometimes more than once.
To Adjust Webcam Size
Click on the Broadcast Settings button right below the webcam window and click Expand Video Size or Reset Video Size.