- Do you have the webcam plugged in and configured properly?
- Did you go through the webcam setup process?
Note about Mac OSX: The Mac is known to display many different “camera” devices. You may need to try each one more than once.
Webcam Properly Selected?
- In an open Vyew Room, right click anywhere and select Settings… to bring up the Adobe Flash Player Settings box.
- Go to the Webcam tab.
- Do you see any Camera devices in the dropdown menu?
- YES: Is there more than one device? Try selecting a different device then test again. You may need to test them all.
- NO: Your webcam is not properly installed. Try rebooting your computer, or refer to the install instructions for your webcam to reinstall.
Still Doesn’t Work?
- Does your webcam work with other flash-based websites, such as this one?
- Still doesn’t work? Please contact Vyew Support and convey this information:
- What were the results of each of the above tests?
- What is your operating system and browser/version?
- What is the brand/model of your webcam
- Does your webcam work for any other software online?