Home Tab – Managing Rooms
- Vyew Quick Start Guide
- Inviting and Sharing Rooms - Overview
- Glossary of Terms used in Vyew
- Creating Vyew Rooms
- What can I do with Vyew?
- How does Vyew compare to other Web collaboration solutions?
- Do I need to register to use Vyew?
- Is there a "trial period" or any contractual obligations with Vyew?
- Is there a file limit or storage limit?
- How many meetings can I host at the same time?
- Server Outage -- Oct 12, 11:00pm PST
- Vyew Service Interruption Resolved (Wed Nov 18)
- Upcoming System Maintenance
- Vyew Progress Update (Dec 09)
- Database maintenance notice
- Announcing Vyew 4.0 beta
- Vyew 4 Interface Overview
- Vyew 4.0 Beta - Fixed intermittent missing pages
- Better (Online) Presentations in 5 Steps
- Vyew 4 - Open to the Public
- Vyew featured in Google Chrome's Web Store
- Editing Scheduled Meetings
- Crafting a Clear Message
- Making Vyew faster
- Frequent Vyew disconnects?
- Please switch to Vyew 4
- New Features - May 2011 (v4.15)
- New Features - Aug 2011 (v4.18)
- New features - Nov 2011 (v4.22)
- Vyew now requires Adobe Flash 10.2+
- New Features - Feb 2012 (v4.26)
- New Features - April 2012 (v4.27)
- Known Issue -- Medias in Room not editable
- Why Advertising?
- Stanford University and Vyew Present at the Office 2.0
- Using Vyew as a repository of content
- Vyew Interface Themes
- VOIP & Webcam BETA notice
- How to save a screenshot to your computer
- Conducting a Presentation
- Comment Notifications and Replying via Email
- Flash Troubleshooting
- What's new in Vyew for August 2012
- The Procedural Framework
- What's new in Vyew for September 2012
Registering / Upgrading
Logging In / Connecting
- Logging in and out of Vyew
- Staying "logged in"
- Is Vyew’s login secure?
- Can I password protect a Vyew Room?
- How can I change my email address, profile, or account settings?
- Set-up or change Custom Room Name
- Cancel / downgrade / delete account
- Customizing Vyew
- Setting up a Custom Logo Banner
- Activity Logs: Knowing who was in your Meeting Room
- Adding more concurrent users to your account
- Changing your email for Vyew account
- Email Aliases - How to link multiple email addresses to one Vyew account
- Inserting Content - Overview
- The Screen Capture Tool
- Move/Resize/Zooming Media
- Duplicate or move an object between pages.
- Arranging depths of images/objects
- The stamp tool (discontinued)
- Communication Methods - Overview
- Setting Up Your Mic and Webcam
- How to Use VoIP (Talk button)
- Vyew’s FREE Conference Call Service
- Using Text Chat
- Using Vyew's Drawing Tools
- VoiceNotes: Recording Audio into a Vyew Room
- How do I see what specific persons have added to my Vyew Rooms?
Realtime vs. Anytime (Async)
- Introduction to Screen Sharing
- Desktop Sharing Guide: Best Practices
- Does everyone in a meeting need java installed? (No)
- Can I remote control a computer with Vyew?
Home Tab - Managing Rooms
- Overview of the Home tab
- Uploading content into a Vyew Room (from the Home tab)
- Copying Vyew Rooms from one account to another (duplicating)
- Controlling access to your Vyew Rooms
- How do participants change their display name as shown in the Userlist?
- Do users in my Vyew Room always have to see what I see, or can they go to a different page?
Exporting/Publishing Vyew Rooms
- Publishing/embeding a Vyew Room to a blog/website
- Print a Vyew Room / Print Issues
- How to export comments (sticky notes) from a Room
For billing related questions see here
Pricing Chart Questions
These questions are in reference to the price chart.
- Whats the difference between concurrent users and concurrent meetings?
- Whats the difference between Free Vyew and Paid Vyew versions?
- Can I put thousands of pages into a Vyew Room?
- Zooming and Resizing
Multi-Page Linked Documents
- Using the Webcam
- Selecting a locked object.
- User Roles/Permissions
- What is the maximum user limit for a room?
- Can users outside of the US dial in to the conference call?
- Uploading Flash Apps into Vyew
- Vyew Keyboard Shortcuts (Hotkeys)
- Opening/Closing the Sidebar (for everyone)
- Adding a Dynamic Button
- Using my own conference call number in Vyew
- Broadcast Quality
- The Vyew Lobby
- Importing Files and Text via Email
Additional Feature (Plugins)
Plugins are widgets that provide more functionality that can be added into a Vyew Room, such as a Quiz, Poll, Graphing Calculator, etc. You can even create your own plugins.
- How do I use the Equation Editor (Math Symbols)
- Inserting Audio: The MP3 Player
- Quizzing / Polling in a Vyew Room
- Inserting Videos
- Using the simple Calendar
- Using the Diagram
- Graphing Calculator Overview
- Screen Sharing & Screen Capture Troubleshooting Guide
- Java Troubleshooting
- Can I import 3D or autocad files into Vyew?
- Forgot your username or password?
- VoIP Troubleshooting
- Importing Troubleshooter
- Why are some invitees required to login to a meeting?
- Error: Several Java instances runnings
- Opening Firewall Ports for Vyew
- Invitations links don't work
- Webcam Troubleshooting
- Why wont my file upload into Vyew?
- How to Enable the Flash Player
- My powerpoint file gets cut off or cropped
- How to re-send an invitation
- Help! Users are not receving email invitations being sent to them
- Vyew Partners with FreeConference
- PC World: Vyew - 25 Best Business Software Tools
- Stanford Engineering Everywhere Launches using Vyew
- Vyew Releases Vyew Version 3.0
- Vyew 3.0 Article on Webware
- Vyew: A Collaborative WarRoom
Power User Tips
Serverside API Intergration
- What is the Vyew API and where do I start?
- Can I build a plugin for Vyew in Actionscript 3 (AS3)?
- How can my Vyew plugin communicate with my server?
Product Change Log
New features and changes to the product
- Inserting content in your Vyew Room
- Recording Video and Audio
- How to I un-invite people from a room
- Using the selection tool
- Inserting websites and documents from a URL