Vyew gives you control over where your guests are, and when your guests can access your Vyew Rooms.
Where in your Room…
The Sync button is to the right of the Insert button, near the top center of Vyew.
- Sync mode:
- Synchronizes the starting, stopping, and pausing of the video plugin.
- Forces synchronization of pages and page turns, so that everyone is always on the same page.
- Unsync mode allows everyone to roam free within the same Room.
When in your Room…
Vyew is unique in that your Room’s contents are accessible anytime, to anyone, with the permissions you specify.
- Work synchronously, with everyone in the same room at the same time, or
- Work asynchronously, with users accessing your room at their convenience.
Why is it like this?
- When giving a presentation, Sync is usually ON, so that everyone will follow you from page to page.
- When using Vyew for document review or collaboration, when you may or may not be present, Sync is usually OFF, to allow collaborators to browse as they need.