What’s new in Vyew for August 2012
Version 4.30 – released 21 June 2012
- File Sharing: Upload any file into a Vyew room. Vyew automatically converts many files types for display. Files that can’t be converted are made available as an icon for download to attendees you specify.
- Vyew Room UI Translations: The Vyew Room UI and tools are now available in Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, French, Spanish, Russian and Italian. Change your settings in Menu->Account Settings.
- Split Page View: You can now view 2 pages in the same Vyew room at once. Click the Split View button at the bottom right of the Page Manager.
- Login Email Aliasing: Assign other email addresses permission to log in to your account as Owner. Useful for delegating administrative duties. Access the alias manager through Menu->Account Settings.
- UI clarifications and performance optimizations.
Version 4.31 – released 20 July 2012
- Direct Page Linking: Instead of just sharing a room’s URL, you can now share the URL to a specific page in a room. Just copy the URL from your browser’s address bar– it will now include the page ID at the end.
- Because of Direct Page Linking, clicking the BACK button on your browser will take you to the previous page you were on.
- Procedural adjustments and login optimizations.