The Procedural Framework
This is an experimental module we are slowly rolling out to the public. It has been successful for some of our enterprise customers so we will begin opening it up to the general public.
What is it?
It is a method for allowing a team to:
- Stay on the same page by compiling all relevant content into one place
- Create discussion points to resolve any issues
- Get approvals on decisions by the appropriate managers
- Handoff finalized decisions as tasks to the correct person to carry it out
- Sections can be created, renamed, reordered, copied, indented, or deleted. Sections may also be created, renamed, reordered, and deleted within the Page Manager.
- Rename a section by double clicking on its name.
- Discussion items may be created, and deleted.
- Check each one off as they are addressed.
- Clicking on the discussion item will open the room on the associated section header.
- They will be sorted if they are entered in the form <number>.<text>.
- The discussion item banner appears at the top right of Vyew while within the appropriate Section’s pages, making it simple to address the items where relevant.
- Approval items may be created, and deleted.
- Approval items created on a page’s comments pod will show up on the Procedural Framework too.
- Clicking on the approval item will open the room on the associated section header or page. There it can be assigned to a user and assigned a due date.
- Approval items will be sorted if they are entered in the form <number>.<text>.
For more info, please contact us and we would be happy to walk you through it.