If you got an java error during desktop sharing or screen capture, check your java version here: http://vyew.com/browsertest.
Version 1.6+ is required (only for users sharing their desktop or screen capturing, not the ones viewing).
Here are some other options if Java doesn’t work:
– After upgrading be sure to restart your browsers
– Try using Firefox if you’re not already (www.getfirefox.com)
– You might have 2 java versions installed that are interfering with each other
To check if you have two java’s installed:
1. Goto START / Control Panel / Add or Remove Programs
2. Look for 2 Java Runtime Environments, remove any duplicates (not including “Updates”)