1. How do I set-up a Custom Color Theme?
Login to Vyew, then go to Main Menu / Edit Color Theme. Choose a theme along the left of the Color Theme interface. Once you have chosen one, a preview will appear. Click “Apply Theme” and your chosen Color Theme will be applied to all of your Vyew Rooms (and also Published ‘Vyewlets’).
2. How long does it take to set-up a Custom Color Theme?
From just a few seconds up to as long as you’d like to get it just right.
3. How will my Custom Color Theme be applied?
Simply complete the simple steps above and your Custom Color Theme will be automatically applied to all of your Vyew Rooms (and Vyewlets).
4. What colors can I use?
The Vyew Custom Color Theme tool provides color swatches to make applying custom colors to the user interface quick and easy. You can also use Hex values.
5. Can I change my Custom Color Theme?
Yes, you can change your Custom Color Theme anytime by repeating the steps above.
6. Can I save my Custom Color Theme?
Yes, you can save your Custom Color Theme by name when created. You can then switch between different Custom Color Themes you have created. Subscribers that purchase the Custom Color Theme Add-on can save up to 20 color themes, switching between them any time.
Custom UI Color Theme
Custom Meeting URL
- Access Vyew Rooms faster – A custom meeting URL is easier to remember. Jump straight into your room.
- Share Vyew Rooms without formal invitations – Set a room’s access control to “Open to Anyone” or “Private with Password”, and easily email a direct URL to someone without inviting them.
- Start impromptu meetings easier – On the phone, trying to explain a concept? Just give them your easy-to-remember meeting URL and you can both be in a meeting, sketching the concept in about 10 seconds.
Replace the Vyew logo with your own. (Small “Powered by Vyew” text must still be visible). Host meetings in your own web collaboration product, or resell it to your customers. Please contact business development for more info.
If you purchased this optional Add-on, you can set it up or change it by clicking on “Account Settings” under the “Main Menu”, then click on “Edit” next to “Custom Room ID”. Enter your desired Custom Room ID, then click “Submit”. Refresh your browser window and your Vyew room will resolve to a URL with your Custom Room ID:
Note: Your Vyew Rooms will also resolve by name when you set-up a Custom Room ID.
Vyew can be customized in a variety of ways:
- Custom Room URL – This changes the URL of your Vyew Room, such as “www.vyew.com/acmeAnvils”
- Custom Color Theme – Change the user interface colors to the exact colors you prefer
- Custom Banner Ad – Replace the advertising banner with your own logo
We also have other options such as co-branding and white-label version of Vyew for resellers and channel partners. Please contact us for this information and ask for the Business Development department.
Users who have the “Custom Logo Banner” upgrade may have their logo installed into their meeting room. The logo takes the place of where advertisement banners normally go in free accounts.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long does it take to set-up a Custom Ad?
Please allow up to 24 hours for your logo to be activated after submitted.
2. Who will see my Custom Ad?
Once activated, your logo will appear in the top margin of all your Vyew Rooms viewed by all participants.
3. Can I submit an animated GIF file or Flash file?
Yes, you can submit an animated GIF or Flash file for your Custom Ad, but is discouraged. This could be distracting from your web meetings.
4. Can I submit a Custom Ad of a dimension other than 468×60?
Yes, you can submit a logo of any dimension up to a maximum of 468 pixels wide and 60 pixels high. For example, you can submit a 234×60, 120×60, 88×31 and so forth.
5. Can I change my Custom Ad?
Yes, you can change your Custom Ad. Simply send us an email with the updated ad as an attachment to support@vyew with the subject line “Logo Banner Change”. Please allow up to 48 hours for logo changes.
How to set up your Logo Banner
Getting the banner ready to submit
- Create your logo in a photo editing program with the maximum dimensions of 468 pixels wide by 60 pixels tall.
- Save the ad as a JPEG file.
- Email the logo as an attachment with your vyew login email address to support@vyew with the subject line of “Custom Logo Setup”.