Get the Vyew Accelerator
UPDATE:We apologize, but recording has been temporarily suspended. We are working on a new version and hope to release it early in 2010.
This is the uncompressed debug version, that's why it is 9Mb. If you run into any errors please email us the debug log.
The debug log is accessed by right clicking on the Vyew Icon in your windows system tray, then click SETTINGS > SHOW LOG.
NOTE: Please ignore any "WARN: Error connecting to server socket" errors.
VyewAccelerator Plus Printer Driver (3Mb) ............. (Windows Only)
This is the Windows Installer of Vyew Accelerator with the Vyew Printer Driver.
The printer driver allows you to print any documents directly into a VyewRoom.
Alpha NoticeThis software is still in "alpha" status. Which means it has not been completely tested for each type of machine configuration. Our preliminary tests find that it works fine.
- Easier and faster Desktop sharing
- Easier and faster Screenshots
- Record your desktop and VOIP audio from meetings
- Easier and faster uploading/importing of files
- Installs into you Windows system tray consuming very little memory
- Click the download link and save the file to your desktop
- Run the file: VyewAcceleratorSetup.exe by double clicking it Follow the installation instructions
- If you see this notice, click CONTINUE ANYWAY:
- When the installation completes, start the Vyew Accelerator, by clicking:
Start Button > All Programs > VyewAccelerator > Vyew Accelerator
Using the Vyew Accelerator
Automatic connection to the browser (for desktop sharing)The Accelerator will auto-connect to the first available VyewRoom Meeting in your browser. If you have two open, please close one of them.
You do not need a VyewRoom Meeting open if you are only recording with no audio.
Having problems with Desktop Sharing? Try closing all instances of Vyew in the browser, and re-enter a VyewRoom then start the Vyew Accelerator.
You can record your entire desktop or a portion of it including your Vyew Meetings. Recording will also capture any audio transmitted via Vyew VOIP (Push To Talk).
- With the Vyew Accelerator open, click the Record Button - everything on your screen is now recording
- Click PAUSE, if you want to pause recording
- Click STOP, when you are finished recording
- Your recorded session will then be uploaded to the Vyew server for processing, and will be available for playback within 3 minutes.
- Goto http://vyew.com/recordings to see your recorded sessions
- Share the direct URL to your recordings via email to your colleagues and friends.
After recording, playback files will be stored here:
Page last updated: Apr 2008